Raise Money for a Cause You Care About
Looking for a way to give back and have fun? Consider planning your own fundraiser to support a program at Northwestern Medicine.
The process is simple:
- Fill out a brief form telling us a little about you and your fundraiser.
- A member of our staff will review your form and be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
- Set up your fundraiser, including your online giving page.
- Invite your friends and family to join you.
- Celebrate when you meet your goal!
Types of fundraisers include:
- Adding fundraising to a birthday party, retirement party or other celebration
- Planning a special event and selling tickets to that event
- Setting a fundraising goal related to a milestone, such as a significant birthday or running a marathon, and asking friends and family to make gifts in your name