- Lou and Jean Malnati Brain Tumor Institute Minds Matter Benefit
- Join us on Friday, May 20, to celebrate brilliant minds and support Lou and Jean Malnati Brain Tumor Institute of Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
- Purchase tickets for the Minds Matter Benefit here.
- For event information, please contact Kristyn Eskridge at [email protected].
- LivingWell Cancer Resource Center Bridge Walk & 5K
- Cancer Survivors’ Celebration Walk & 5K
- LivingWell Cancer Resource Center Benefit
- Join us on Saturday, June 25, to Rock the Block and support LivingWell Cancer Resource Center.
- For event information, please contact Jen Patterson at [email protected].
NM Connect: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Northwestern Medicine’s Leading Edge
This quarterly webcast series features exclusive, virtual conversations with physicians and leaders across Northwestern Medicine. The 2022 webinars will highlight intriguing topics that matter the most to the communities we serve.
For more information on NM Connect, please contact Amy Smith at [email protected].
Northwestern Medicine relies on the support of businesses in our communities to help improve the health and well-being of the people we serve. Several philanthropic opportunities are available through a series of highly visible events in the Chicago area.
Each event offers unique sponsorship levels and recognition benefits that can be customized to meet your business needs. Northwestern Memorial Foundation will work with you to determine which events and sponsorship levels would fit your marketing plans. Some benefits for each event may include:
- Prominent brand recognition on event materials that may include save-the-date postcards, emails, invitations, program books, brochures, signage, videos, participant gifts and t-shirts.
- Speaking opportunities
- Company representation through complimentary tickets, and golf foursomes
- Volunteer opportunities, including event committees and event-day roles
- Invitation to Northwestern medicine’s exclusive Annual Corporate Partner Appreciation Reception
- Premier placement of your company logo with a link on the Northwestern Memorial Foundation website
For more information on event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kristyn Eskridge at [email protected].
Northwestern Memorial Foundation is proud to champion and support the generosity of people and organizations in the community. Individuals and groups often spend their time and money to organize fundraisers to benefit Northwestern Medicine programs, services and initiatives. These fundraisers include golf outings, bake sales, festivals, local sporting events and more!