Donate to Gynecology Research, Patient Care and Education
Northwestern Medicine offers patients reputable medical and gynecology services to detect, diagnose and treat women’s health care needs. Gynecologists and urogynecologists at Northwestern Medicine use a multidisciplinary approach when treating complex conditions including polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, incontinence and sexually transmitted diseases. Patients can also receive routine care services such as annual pap tests and birth control. Northwestern Medicine is committed to providing a superior level of care for each patient. Your donation to Northwestern Memorial Foundation will support the research and development of innovative treatments needed to provide this unmatched excellence in care in the area of gynecology.
Patients can seek medical expertise at Northwestern Medicine in six areas of care including:
- Family Planning and Contraception (FPC): FPC provides comprehensive family planning care including complex contraception consultation, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic sterilization procedures and pregnancy terminations in the first and second trimesters.
- Gynecologic Oncology: A highly skilled gynecologic cancer team offers comprehensive support to treat female cancers including cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and vaginal cancer.
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery: This program integrates research, education and clinical expertise to offer less invasive alternatives to traditional gynecologic procedures.
- Fertility and Reproductive Medicine: Board-certified physicians present treatment options including in-vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination, LGBTQ family building options, ovulation induction and fertility preservation.
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization: Interventional radiologists provide effective treatment for painful uterine fibroids.
- Women’s Integrated Pelvic Health Program: A unique program aimed at comprehensive health care for women with pelvic floor disorders.
Research is at the center of patient care at the gynecology division at Northwestern Medicine. Physicians at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Program at Northwestern Medicine strive to conduct the highest quality clinical research with the goal of breakthroughs in the many gynecological conditions that affect women each day. By donating to Northwestern Memorial Foundation, you will assist in advancing gynecological research in order to develop effective treatments to improve quality of life for suffering patients.
Gynecology Research, Patient Care and Education Donation
Women are more likely to visit a gynecologist than any other physician. It is essential to medical professionals at Northwestern Medicine to provide these women with innovative, integrated care to adequately address and treat symptoms. This continuum in patient care is only possible through your donation to Northwestern Memorial Foundation. By donating, you hold the key to a world of possibilities in the treatment and cure of gynecological diseases. Make your donation today.